Statement of Faith
Watchman Fellowship endorses a biblically based, conservative, evangelical position, proclaiming that all must turn from sin to trust the death, burial, and resurrection of the second person of the Trinity, Jesus Christ, as the only remedy for sin and the sole foundation for true religion.
Watchman Fellowship holds to these foundational truths of God's Word:
- The Bible, inerrant as originally given, is God's verbally inspired, complete revelation to mankind.
- There is one God, who is infinitely holy and perfect, existing eternally in the Persons of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- The virgin birth, earthly miracles, sinless life, substitutionary death on the cross, bodily resurrection, ascension, and literal second coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- The Holy Spirit is the Divine Person sent to indwell, guide, empower and sanctify the believer, and thus to bear witness of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- The true Church consists of all those who trust in the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus Christ as the sole and sufficient means for obtaining forgiveness of their sins and eternal life with God. Those who so trust in Jesus Christ, are redeemed through His blood and are born again of the Holy Spirit.
- There will be a resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the first to everlasting life and the second to everlasting punishment.